Wednesday, April 1, 2009

E-portfolio for ADOL 576

Hi all,


Sorry for the late announcement on creating e-portfolios for this great online class. Dr. T will send you an email invitation to your Gmail account before this weekend. I will also post the how-to steps on inviting you as co-authors for your e-portfolio. The reason why I need you to be the co-authors is that if you have any technical problems in publishing your postings on e-portfolio, Dr. T and I could solve it ASAP.

We have received 30 students' Gmail addresses. It seems that three (3) students are left behind. If you are one of the three students, please contact Dr. T. Meanwhile, if you don't receive an email invitation from Dr. T in your Gmail account, please let me know after April 7th (Tuesday). I will be out of town next Monday.

Thanks for your patience on this task.


~Hui-Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment