Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome Message

Dear students,

I am glad you registered in this online course. We will have a lot of interactive communication activities for the new semester! Some of you may know me, while for some it may be your first time to take my class. I recorded a welcome video in which you can see me as if we were in the traditional classroom. In addition, please visit my faculty website at http://www.uidaho.edu/~jerryt.

In this online course, Ms. Hui-Wen Huang, a Ph.D. student at the Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction, will help me design this class. Our learning community will be created in online discussions.

Hope all of you enjoy this course! If you have any questions, please leave your messages at the tag of FAQ on this blog. Ms. Huang and I will answer your questions.


Regards,

Dr. Jerry Tuchscherer

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dr. Tuchscherer,

    I came across your class website today, and would like to say, "It will be fantastic in your online course!"

    Thanks for your course design. I can't wait to take your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Dr. Tuchscherer,

    I am looking forward to this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your comment. Are you taking the class? Let me know who you are. If you have questions about the class let me know. Dr. T

    ReplyDelete