Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13th

Good morning everyone.

Just a quick note to give you a few details on how we will organize our Elluminate sessions for next Monday and Wednesday (April 20th and 22nd). On both days it will be from 6 to 7 PM, Pacific time and 7 to 8 PM, Mountain Time. You only have to attend one of the sessions. I will merely split the class up alphabetically, with half attending Monday and the other half attending Wednesday. I know there are a couple of conflicts and I have tried to incorporate them in the lists below. I also, know there may be one other conflict or request that I may have missed, so if I have “put” you in the wrong evening, let me know. Also, I will try to accommodate others if you have conflicts or preferences. Later this week I will send to you the steps to log into our Elluminate session. Again, don’t worry---have fun with this.

Monday: Ahmed, Ches, Alex, Donna, David Bochman, Chereesa, Becky Brown, Rachel Brunner
Debbie Caudle, Catrina, Susan Courtney, Cindy Houck, Ryan, Gordon, and Brenda.

Wednesday: Elin, Roberta, Jonathan, Bill, Julia, Marie, Janice, John, Sherry, Debbie Wassmuth, Jennifer Ramsrud, Jenifer Womack, David Wood and Jui-Ting.

Talk to you later. Have a good day and week.

Jerry

1 comment:

  1. Dr. T,
    May I sit in on the Wednesday, April 22nd session instead of Monday?
    Thanks,
    Donna Blakley

    ReplyDelete