Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sharing a MV with you

Hi class,

I can't believe it's March now. Wow, we are almost at the middle of the semester.

Just share an good old song with all of you.

Dr. T and I will start preparing our two synchronous online conferencings this month, and hope you allocate your time to join the online classroom at the end of April. :D

Have a nice Sunday!


~Hui-Wen







The police - Every breath you take

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying
baby, baby please.

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make, every step you take
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you

4 comments:

  1. I just have to share this because I think it's both funny and creepy. :) When this song came out, it was very popular as a love song, sung at a lot of weddings, etc. Ironically, they interviewed Sting several years ago, and he laughingly told them he wrote it for a very different purpose. It is about a man stalking a women. But, I love the Police and I love Sting. I got to see him a few years ago. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    Thanks for your response. :)

    You may view other MVs from the Police on YouTube, and share them on your personal blog (not our e-portfolio). It's fun to listen to these nice songs.


    Hui-Wen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. T,

    Can you define the mid term examination "brief essay" in terms of number of pages, paragraphs or words.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, I usually don't have a limit for the number of pages or words for answering a question. In my mind "brief" does not mean a four or five page document. If you can complete your answer in one page that is fine. I am sure each person will be different.

    ReplyDelete