Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th Class Notes

Notes for Monday, March 16th:

1. This week I will be reading your midterm papers. From what I have read so far, they are very good.

2. I certainly have missed our discussions! When we have them assigned, we learn so much from each other in relation to our text topics. Even though I miss our face-to-face interactions, I value the richness of our postings. Good work.

3. Learning Module Six returns us to our discussion questions. It is also the last module that we will have assigned two chapters. Our next module (Learning Module Seven) will have only one chapter assigned so that you will have additional time to focus on your papers. I am really excited about the topics that you have chosen. I think they will really supplement our readings and discussions.

4. If you haven’t chosen a topic for your paper please do so. Topics already chosen are listed on our blog site.

5. Some of you have asked about our “journal assignments”. I have not assigned any journaling as I found our online discussions have been so valuable for all of us to read. Journaling does not provide for all to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment