Monday, January 19, 2009

Your stories are great!




Hi all,

First, I would like to tell you: I LOVE to read all the postings, more than 200 initial entries and responses, on Blackboard. And, I am touched by the majority of your stories. As adult learners, we have similar background in some way which results in more positive interactions on online discussions.

In addition, let me remind you to upload your personal picture to Blackboard. We need to “see” you on Blackboard while reading your postings and responses. It’s important in online learning.

Finally, let me give a big hand for all of you. You are great in ADOL 576. I have taken some online courses in another public university in the US. But, to tell you the truth, your active online discussions indeed open my eyes. Again, Dr. T and I are pleased to learn with each of you this semester. Definitely, we will have a lot of thoughts and stories to share together in this class.

Looking forward to your more stories in the weekly discussion.

~Hui-Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment